Accreditations and Affiliations
The City School is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, the StreetSchool Network and the Association of Christian Schools International.
This means that we have met standards for:
- Defining appropriate educational goals and providing educational programs to achieve them;
- Maintaining a qualified faculty and an effective school organization;
- Assessing outcomes of school experiences and controlling the quality of educational programs;
- Responding to concerns of parents and needs of our school community
- Providing for the continuity of our programs and planning for our future;
- Describing with accuracy the content of our services and programs.
(From “Your Child is in an Accredited School”--CESMAS)
The City School has also been recognized by Schools That Can, a national organization of high-performing schools, as a leader in urban education.
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Council on Educational Standards & Accountability (CESA)
Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
Mid-Atlantic Christian School Association (MACSA)
Philadelphia Area Christian Schools (PACS)
Schools That Can (STC)
StreetSchool Network (SSN)